Friday, July 27, 2007

The Wiggles

Skylar is in love with these Aussie bastards.I know all the words to there songs. What a proud proud moment in my life.No but seriously their songs are kinda catchy.She is starting to know the choreography to the song that says"rock a bye your bear, bear is now asleep shh-shh-shh" Its the cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.We also have the CD of the Wiggles in the car. She points to the radio and says wiggle wiggle. How can I resist but to play it for her?

She sat on the couch this morning, points to the TV and says Wiggle. My little baby is becoming a person. She knows what she wants and how to say it. Oh my God !!!!!!I am soooo sad and proud at the same time. I can't wait to see what she does next. Everyday is an adventure. I am completely consumed by her.I never thought motherhood was like that , thank you God for letting me know this, have these feelings, thank you for letting me be Skylar's mom.

2 comments:

Dutch said...

I love your blog. You can show it to Skylar when she gets older she will love seeing it. You know what else I would love.....a CD from vacation.

Our Ohana said...

OMG, I thought I was the only one stuck in Wiggles Hell! LOL. Toby absolutely loves them. He can do all the motions to Rock a Bye your Bear and Hot Potatoe. We alos own 2 CDS and like 5 DVDs. They saved our vacation. LOVE the blog! Can't wait to read more.

Tina