Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am obssessed with my blog...

I need to go to rehab, isn't that the COOL thing to do these days.I think I change things everyday.Anyhooters,Skylie hasn't pooped on the potty again.We shall try again today...I will definetly let you know.Did you have any doubts?
She is so polite. We taught her thank you early on, but now she says your name after thank you. We are now working on please, its very cute.She still asks to watch the Wiggles every 1/2 hour or so.If not the Wiggles its Barney.Yay for me!!!
I downloaded some new Wiggles songs for the car and I no longer feel like putting a bullet in my head.Its not so bad really , I find myself a couple miles away from dropping her off at Onnie's (OH_KNEE) before I realize I don't have to listen to it anymore.One of these days I am gonna pull up to some kid in their pimped out ride with my windows rolled down blaring the Wiggles and act really cool. Wouldn't that be hilarious?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG!!! So glad I am not the only one who forgets to turn off the Wiggles when the kids are not in the car!!!

John is slightly obsessed with the Wiggles or Wig Wigs as he calls them. We wore out our DVD and watch the Wiggles Santa's Rockin for 2 days until I broke down and bought a new DVD!!