Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Driving Down the Highway...

excited to go by Toys R' Us and look for Skylar's birthday presents and BOOM !!!! Holy crap I blew my tire out.Scared the holy bejesus out of me. Thank God Bootser wasn't with me. I have never had that happen before.I didn't know what the hell happened. I cannot wait to see how much damage I caused to the car. ( sarcasticically speaking )Thank you Mr. Roadside assistance guy, you had me back on the road in no time. Thanks Jeff for being there for me when Mr.Roadside Assistance guy came, he was a bit scary looking.Never judge a book by its cover.You are my favorite brother.Hee Hee

My new friend from Adoption.com, Judy translated Teresa's letter for me so I will be sending that this week. Hopefully Friday. Thank you Judy, I don't know what i would have done without you.

Tomorrow I am going with Owe-me to the Pipefitters to show off Skylar. They haven't seen her in a long tome. Epecially Ann who referred us to our agency. Thanks, Ann.We will have to stop to see PawPaw while we are there, too.I haven't seen him in a week and I miss him.I rented some new Wiggles movies for Sky so I am sure I will have some observations on that later.

My friend , Val had her first chemo session today so prayers would be appreciated. She'll have more tomoorow and again on Friday. Her radiation treatment will start soon . I love you and I am here if you need anything.

See everyone soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are still in one piece. Call you in the a.m.
P.S. Love you blog!

Dutch