Monday, September 10, 2007

Hi, Its Been Awhile

So it has been so heartwrenching not to be able to hold my sweet bean. IT STINKS !!!Only 5 more weeks, YEAH RIGHT!!!I told the doctor I would try to refrain from lifting her but I will not promise not to pick her up while I am in a seated position, or hold her while on the floor.
As many of you gathered I have the vocabulary of a sailor, but I have really stopped all that in front of Skylar.The worst thing I say ,which is really not bad but I was taught in catholic school that is just as bad as F**K, is ...drum roll please, JESUS. I say it all the time. Well Lil' Miss says it too.Our conversation went like this:
Me : I love you Skylar
Butterbean: under her breath while walking away... JESUS
It took all of my strength not to pee in my pants with laughter but ALAS I ignored it.

Okay so you all know that I am a TV nut so here's some new observations:

Calliou: What is wrong with this poor little boy? Why does his parents, grandparents, and little sister have more hair than him?Does he suffer from Alopecia?

Barney: Where are the vents that let the people breathe? And what's the deal with the little one (not BeeBop or B.J.)?His /her mouth is weird in comparison to its peers.Furthermore,does anyone ever want to laugh when you think of the name B.J.on a children's show?

MTV VMA's Holy crap what is wrong with Britney Spears? What is she on?Did she even know where she was? Sarah Silverman is a riot... LOVE her. Jamie Foxx gets on my nerves.Finally why does MTV change its name to Reality TV Network because God knows they DON'T play music anymore.Don't get me wrong I love me some reality shows but its definetly NOT the MTV I grew up with.

4 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

OK Kelly...that post was too funny! Just checking in and wanted to let you know that I signed up for that sibling registry on Yahoo....how did u make out on there?

Our Ohana said...

Hey there blog buddy! Guess what....you'll never guess....We are going to see the Wiggles live in concert in November for Toby's B-day. That's right, we'll be having a :wiggly party." I'll say hello to Ben for you. ;) LOL. I have to agree about Calliou, in fact I just made that comment the other day. Great minds think alike you know. Headin to Guat in 2.5 weeks, let me know if you wnat anything.

Tina

Kathy said...

Too funny! I agree about Calliou and BJ! I am always making comments about the kids shows. Sometimes I just want to smack Dora when she repeats the same thing 5 times!!

Betsy said...

I'm right there w/ ya on the Caliou!

Can't stand Barney's voice so little miss Sass doesn't get to watch him.