Monday, September 3, 2007

I am so scared

I am absolutely terrified for tomorrow's very easy surgery. I have never been scared of any surgery in my life. I got released from my hysterectomy the morning after I had it for Godsakes.I have an incredible high pain tolerance. I am sooo afraid something will go horribly wrong and I will never see my beautiful baby girl ever again. I know its silly but this is the first thing we've gone through since Skylie came home.

My Beautiful Baby Skylar,
I know I am being overly dramatic here but bare with me. I want you to know your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was meant to be your mom, its all I've ever wanted to be.You are my one SURE thing. You have understood me since the day I first held you in my arms. You are so smart and everyday you amaze me with new things you've learned.You have always been so independent and I love that about you. My heart feels like its going to explode everyday because I love you more, I don't think its possible to love THIS MUCH but yet I do.I will never leave you.I know you'll piss me off and you will hate me for a few years but we'll get through it. Always know you can tell me anything and I will still love you. I will love you no matter what.
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly..i just adore you!! i just ready your lil note to baby Sky..i just wanted to let you know, Sky is just as lucky to have you as a mom!! you are beautiful inside and out and i am so thankful that the lord sent you a blessing as beuatiful as you!! you deserve her!! i love you..xoxo!!
Colbi :)