Monday, September 17, 2007

The Park,G.G.'s,and Panera Bread



SWINGING MAKES ME GIGGLY !!!!



OH DEAR GOD WHY, WHY ?????????
When she landed she said
"AGAIN...AGAIN"


A day with G.G.,Aunt Vern, and of course the now known as Owe-me



CHIMES ARE A BANG'IN GOOD TIME



JUMP G.G.,JUMP



YOUR TURN AUNT VERN BUT WATCH YOUR BOO-BOO.







LET'S SEE WHAT SHOULD I HAVE MY MONKEY'S DO NEXT...


9/18/07 WELL I DELETED THE VIDEO, IT QUIT WORKING......SORRY

I often wonder if other people act like we do about there children. As you can see we are completely nutty over Skylar. Not that everybody else isn't absolutley in love with their kids but we are NUTS. We completely make asses out of ourselves all day long.I would not change a thing. Owe-me, Skylar, and I went to Panera Bread for lunch today. I got the pick two,I chose chicken noodleand the new Harvest Apple Salad.As I was eating the salad I said to my mom,"God this salad is disgusting,the only good thing about it is the walnuts." She looks at me with a very serious look on her face and says,"I bet...(pause)especially since the walnuts are pecans."LOL I usually don't watch Wife Swap, but I did this evening.OH MY GOD I would kick this farmer woman's(let's call her Crazy Lady) ass if she tried to make me give all my designer clothing (I am talking one outfit that would cost more than my families'wardrobe combined). She made the mormal family brush their teeth in some butter looking shit.She follows a RAW diet.This includes 4 MONTH OLD RAW MEAT, RAW EGGS,and some nasty ass OLD MILK substance. Her family follows this diet as well.She doesn't clean her home including her toilet, I am literally gagging right now thinking about her coal black disgusting toilet.
I am all for organic foods and safe natural cleaning products but good god where do they find these fuckin' people. I have never seen anything like that and I never want to see a toilet look like that again.
Second Episode:Holy shit , it just keeps getting better.The psychic lady,"Sees wata, lots of wata" and she is sooo pretty( Kidding) ger husband is just as handsome with his glorious mullet !!!! Where is she from? Apparently she belongs in the nervous hospital. LOL

2 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Kelly...todays pics are great...Skylie is just adorable and yes most people I know make FOOLS out of themselves to entertain these pint size people...lol! Thanks for the info...and be my guest and sign either of my guestbooks anytime and PLEASE always share pics of that pretty little girl!!

Kerri said...

Love all the cute pics!!! And yes, I do make a fool out of myself playing with Ruby but that's part of the fun of motherhood. :)

Kerri and Ruby