Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Saturday and Tarzan

We went to my friend's daughter's 1st b-day party on Saturday. We had a really great time and I'll add pics later. When me and M were in high school we were inseperable. I wsa part of her family as she was part of mine. Most of our friends'were M's friends from her after school job, so naturally we would hang out at her house more. She lived about 4o minutes from me and I practically lived with them. First of all stepmom didn't remember which friend I was. And here's the best part... we are leaving and saying our goodbye's to everyone and stepmom says goodbye and notices my necklace. Dear friends' sister, J , is standing there too and reads it outloud. "Not flesh of my flesh ,nor bone of my bone, but somehow miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute , You weren't born under my heart but in it.

Stepmom: I think adoption is so great...I always choked up when Tarzan took that monkey by the hand. It was just so sweet.

J: What?????????????

Stepmom: You know the beginning of Tarzan.

J: OOOOOOkayyy.

Ralph and I felt totally dumbfounded and speechless.

Am I the monkey or is Skylie ???

Is Skylie Tarzan or am I ???

What the f**k ??? Ok lady why don't you take some more of the drugs that you MUST be on because your not making any sense. What a complete CRACKHEAD. I mean she has always been a little out there but it never effected me.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG!! I think you are the monkey in her analogy if you want to call it that. Some people just do not have a filter and say whatever pops into their heads!

Kerri said...

Ugh!!! What an idiot!

Kerri and Ruby

Holly G. said...

I would have mooned her right then and there!!!

Our Ohana said...

Wow the things that come out of people's mouths amazes me at times. A lady asked me once if I had to give Toby back to Guatemala when he turned 18. Like they loaned him out for me to raise for the country or like a library book I could borrow for the next 17 years. People I tell you have some weird assumptions and associations. Much love to you and the monkey or Tarzan, whichever one Sky is supposed to be. :)

Kristen and the Gang said...

WOW...some people are just really STUPID! I mean naturally STUPID!!! All you really can do is laugh and walk away!