Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some New Observations

Yo Gabba Gabba: Holy Shit , Are you kidding me? Its like something out of the 60's, H.R. Puf n Stuf or whatever. Now if I was stoned this would be my favorite show on earth as would Scooby -Doo, but alas I am not a teenager and therefore this show is a bit shocking. However, I like the music except for the whole "There's a party in my tummy...so yummy so yummy etc." its kinda of creepy but kinda cute. I like the little foods with faces. If I was them though I would not want to go to the party in someone's tummy.
How do they get famous people on this show? The episodes I have seen so far had Elijah Wood, and the singer Mya. They teach dances its weird but I am pretty impressed.
One more thing I swear the red bumpy guy is a vibrator, you cannot argue with this one.

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I saw it for the first time the other day and I must say I was speechless. I have absolutely no clue where these shows come from. You're one up on me though cause I had NO IDEA what and the hell they were suppose to be. It was like a trainwreck I couldn't look away. I agree about the red one. LOL

Kathy said...

OMG!! I saw this show today and was thinking to myself...what the heck is this? I changed the channel quickly before John started to take a liking to it. The constant playing of the Wiggles is bad enough. I would go insane watching Yo Gabba Gabba over and over and over!

I didn't get a chance to notice the red one but am now curious!

Kristen and the Gang said...

This show seems to be the hot topic of many conversations lately!!! It is like the new teletubbies...I hated them!!!! Bianca seems mesmerized by this show...why or why??
PS..yes you made sense on my blog...lol!

Tara said...

LMAO about the red one! My kids are so freakin' hooked on this show it drives me iSaNe! I am never going to be able to look at him the same again! It'll be my own little inside joke :)

Holly G. said...

I must admit that I like this show. When Gia was sick last week she wouldn't eat and I kept singing, "The hotdog wants to go to the party in your tummy". She laughed at me but it didn't work. By the end of the week my whole family was singing it.

Gia and Nino are both mesmerized by it.

Anything is better than Ben, right???

Baby John's Crib said...

"One more thing I swear the red bumpy guy is a vibrator, you cannot argue with this one."

Wow, I've never even heard of this dude, now I've really got to check it out!