Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Anderson Cooper Kiss My Fucking Ass

You stupid asshole. As well as all journalist reporting one-sided stories.
Okay so all our Guatemalan children were stolen from there birthmothers. ALL the birthmothers didn't know what they were doing even though they had to have 2 DNA tests and sign off their parental rights 4 times. We NEVERwanted to be parents, we only adopted to look like saints.We wanted our kids for their organs...that's how fucking ridiculous the media is.

UNICEF you suck do you actually believe that your millions of dollars will go to any of the children. Do you think opening state run orphages is a better option than hogars and foster care where the children are actually tended to one on one? WHERE FOSTER MOTHERS LOVE THESE CHILDREN AS MUCH AS THE ADOPTIVE PARENTS DO? Yeah that makes alot of fucking sense.

Does anyone remember the poor children in Romanian orphanages? Where they would sit in their own filth for weeks and rock themselves to sleep? That was so great . How do you think those kids turned out? The ones that didn't get a chance at being adopted .

Sorry I am on a rant. Maybe some of it doesn't make sense.

What the hell am I suppose to tell my daughter when she looks up her country and sees all this negative bull shit. Will she ask me... Mom was I stolen? Will she hate me ?How do I explain to her that the media only cared about a story and ratings? I cannot.

I can only tell her that I love her. That she is a part of me.No baby girl you didn't grow inside me but I love you as if you did. Your mom loved you and made the choice to give you a better life. One with opportunites she could not provide you. She could not feed you and couldn't in good conscious keep you because you might have gotten sick. She loved you so much that she wanted to give you the life she knew she couldn't so she gave you up. God led us to you and you are OUR daughter. You are so lucky to have 3 mothers. Cristina who loved you so much for 9 months as you grew in her belly and whispered in your ear for 12 days all the things she wanted you to know, Teresa your foster mother who took care of you since you were 13 days old up until you were 6 1/2 months , and loves you so much . She still sends her love and blessings to you. And me , who is the luckiest person on the face of the earth because I get to be your mom.

I pray this is enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so blessed to have you as my daughter. To see the love you have for Skylar fills me up. You are a great mom. I love you guys.

Tara said...

You said it just right! Way to go!