Monday, October 8, 2007

The Big 2nd Birthday


Playing with my cool new microwave, in my cool pink boots that "Nana" Jackie gave me.


The birthday cake is almost ready.


Don't tell anybody I'm giving this to you K, its TOP SECRET.

Uncle Jeff and L, and my great Aunt Vern (An-Ern as I call her)

Mommy, this is incredible !!!!!

Hey Teaghan , how's my new jammies working out?

K... what is it ???

Teaghan where are you going? I need your help.


Mommy I need to study my art work .....Please blow my candle out.


I bake the best birthday cake.

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Too cute!! Toby would like to know what all Skylie received as a heads up for the next big MO visit. LOL I'm glad you finally posted pics, cause I was dying over here waiting for them!! Love the cake with the Wiggles car.

Tina

Katie said...

Happy 2nd Bday Skylie !!! My twins both love cheese and hate milk !!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Skylie again!! Looks like everyone had a great fun, cake filled day!!

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun party! Love the pink boots!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl! Your letter to her was beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm pussy is ready and nice and puffy and sweet, naked your warm little soft hand goes in my undies, I want you to feel what your sexy little body does to me feel how hard that is just for you, I hope you like how it feels because you will be getting a lot of it in all 3 holes, my fingers go in your pussy making you giggle, it's so lovely all warm, moist and tight, I start working it really good and you kick and squeal I think you like it in the pussy don't you? next I spread your legs and suck it until you tremble and buck to your first baby orgasm then that lovely little pussy is mine, happy birthday!!