Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Funny ?????

Don't you think the poop comments were funny?

Owe-Me (could possibly going back to Owe-Knee depends on the day I guess) and I were hysterical when I posted that.....I don't know maybe we have an odd sense of humor.

We are the same people who laugh hysterically at farts. How can air coming out of your butt not be funny? Its funny dammit !!!
Skylar even laughs at farts but whats really funny is no matter who does it she always says, "Daddy pooped". Good girl.

Another funny thing is that I can wirte anything on here but if you just met me you'd have know idea how I really am until you get to know me. Why is that? I don't think I am shy....maybe I am? Huh? Maybe I am afraid what people will think of me. That's stupid.
So if you ever meet me in person tell me you read my blog and maybe I will be as open as I am now. That would be cool.

Maybe I should be as open as I am now no matter where I am or who I meet and not give 2 shits what anybody thinks. NOW that would be way cooler.

ANYHOOTERS ... I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. Goodnight my fellow blogger friends.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It is funny that Skylar blames her daddy for all farts...John blames Shoo Shoo the cat. Actually Shoo Shoo gets blamed for everything! Poor cat!

Kristen and the Gang said...

I think your hysterical and you better be just as funny in person if we ever get too meet!!! No judgement here!