Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Owe-Me

Dear Mom,
I hope you have a great birthday today. I am writing this early because of the stupid computer issues. I want to thank you for being the best mom a girl could ever have and the best friend most people will never have. I am so lucky to be able to laugh constantly when I am with you, yes sometimes it is at you but you do the same thing to me. Skylar is so lucky to have you for an Owe-Me because not only do you worship her, you have fun with her. YOU ARE FUN GRANDMA, the kind every kid wishes they had. I am so lucky because you are the one person I can count on no matter what. You have taught me so much about life and what the important stuff is. You make me think and ponder things that I never thought about. You made me an open-minded person. I cannot even imagine what I would be like if I wasn't....ewe.You made me the person I am today and I think I turned out pretty fucking good !!!!!I hope I can be half the mom that you are to me because that would make me the best mom ever. I am a good mom because of you. You are one of the most intelligent people I know but you don't act like an ass about it. You are the REAL DEAL, you come as you are. I love that about you. You are no one other than you for anyone you ever meet. You are genuine. You are my best friend and Dutch one day we are going to go on OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPRAH !!!!!!!!
Or at least go see her. I am so lucky to be your daughter.I love you and I hope you have the best birthday ever.
Love, Kel



I will post pics of tomorrow's b-day festivities , yep you got it tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

How lucky are you to have such a great mom!
Love the pics in the last post too.
Kerri and Ruby

Holly G. said...

Happy Birthday Owe-Me!!!!