Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am on a Milk STRIKE


Mommy, I have been hourding cheese in my bed for weeks. (gross, its only been a day)


Mommy, I am not eating cheese right now... GOD!!!!


Yeah its fresh ....you got a problem with that!!!


My name is Skylar and I am a CHEESAHOLIC !!!
Ralph put Skylar to bed last night and noticed that she was eating something. He asked her what she was eating and she took her hand from under the covers and she had a fistful of cheese."Cheese Daddy, Cheese." I am grossed out but amused at the same time. Little does she know that she is getting calcim even if she doesn't drink milk. The doctor told us on Monday that although its not ounce for ounce equal to milk she eats enough cheese to compensate. BTW Skylar is 34 in. tall and weighs 29.75 pounds. She is in the 50% in heighth and 75% for weight. Her melon head hasn't grown so the rest of her body is catching up !!!She's such a joy !!!!



3 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Ok.....i may be alittle grossed out to but at the same time...she is too damn cute!!! What the hell...a girl needs a midnight snack!

Holly G. said...

Dude...just be glad it wasn't poo:)

As long as her melon head doesn't start bobbing around like Ben you are good to go.

Kathy said...

Too funny! At least it was something healthy she was hiding for a snack. John ate a cat treat the other day.