Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our Weekend

Now let's see, what would kluesklues do?

What's the next clue?

This is my Lulu, he is such a good boy.


Mommy, Let's blow this popsicle stand.


Are you shocked? We are at the mall AGAIN !!!!
Pretzels are yummy.

Ahh Ahh Ahh CHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wonder where were gonna go after this ?

Gymboree ? No already been there 6 times this week and its only Monday.


Macy's of course.Mirrors, Mirrors, on the wall .Why does my Mommy live at the Mall.

I am just like Owe-me. I am poop'in at Macy's.


Can you believe how freak'in cute these shoes are?


A really good picture of Mommy. I don't know what I'm do'in.


MommyI thought we were gonna make silly faces? What happened?


No Mommy that tickles!!!!!

We pulled up to the house the other day and Skylar said Punkin Patch House. So I took a pic of our lil' punkin patch house.

Checking out Linda's new ride.


Floor it Owe-Me.


Check ya later Dude !!!!!!!



I wanna go in this car DAMN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!


Collecting acorns at GG's house.

I am so small compared to this GIANT tree.


We like to play Forrest Gump....RUN GG RUN


Booger check PawPaw

PawPaw J. and me discussing Daddy's investments.

Just Kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching KlueKlues with Lucy.


Daddy's discussing his latest invention.
Daddy toilet paper already exists silly.
Friday, we went shopping with Owe-Me AGAIN!!! I think someone needs to put us in rehab but we won't go go go. Saturday we hung out at home and then went to GG's.PawPaw J came over for dinner without Mammy because she was sick.Ralph BBQ'd filets and baked taters. It was divine. He could turn a vegan into a carnivore with his mouth watering tender filet mignon. Seriously, the man needs to open a restsaurant. An Italian restaurant with BBQ in the back. We'll call Gianni's Backyard BBQ.
A little history on Ralph. He comes up with these great ideas that he thinks he should patent. What he doesn't realize is that his fabulous ideas already exist. He is too funny. That's all I goit for now. Monkey Butt.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Kerri and Ruby

Kristen and the Gang said...

Lovin Sklie's leopard outfit...too damn cute!!! Why not the mall...where else can we go...i just need to go find the money tree I planted..i am running out and there is always a good sale!!!

Kathy said...

Love, love, love the shoes!! And the picture of the kitten sleeping in Skylar's lap is just too precious.