Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Owe-Me's B-Day Lunch


Happy Birthday to Me !!!!! ( Sorry Owe-me, it was too funny a pic )


Where is my Uncle Jeff? They told me he was coming.


Should I hide here and wait.


How about here?


Nooooooo that's silly !!!!!!!!!!

Yummmmmmm, I love me some bread and nanas'

Hey lady...lady some more bread over here


Uncle Jeff studying the Cheesecake Factory Handbook


You want the what ????? What the hell kind a meat is that?

I'm sticking to my shot of half & half.


No don't worry guys, I got it. I just got my allowance.


Now let's see ( this is my new favorite phrase) I think I'll set the table this way.


Uncle Jeff .... Will you take me on the Merry Go Round?


Sucker, I knew he couldn't resist my charms.


WOOOHOOO Look at us in motion.


Straddling a fish.


Toot Toot Chugga Chugga My Big BLUE Car.


Looking adorable ....as usual.


MONKEY BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mommy cannot believe this really exists but it does. Don't click on the link it doesn't work. Sorry I know you really wanted to.


Skylie Butt
So Owe-Me we hope you had a great birthday. We love you you !!!!!!

1 comment:

Holly G. said...

I wish we could get together for lunch. Could you imagine the looks we would get??? Skylar doing her shots of half & half and Gia doing her lines of sugar??? HAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad you guys had a great time today. I really did want to click on that link....darnnit!!!!

MONKEY BUTT!!!