Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pics of Last Weekend

Mom, if you think I am gonna sit on this bull ....I think your full of BULL.

WOOOOHOOOO I did it, LOOK at me !!!!! Where did K go???


What a S-a-a-w-e-e-t ride !!!!!



Seeeeeyeeeee (silly) goats.




Wow what a big fat cow.





Looking SERIOUSLY at the ponies with my daddy.






Stick with me K ... I won't let that boy trample us.







Care to join me in a game of GIANT Chess???








HMMMMMMMMM, I think I know what My Plan of action is.









Ahhh Yes, I can see what your plan is my dear K. I can read you like a book.










What a great game.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. K and Skylar are so cute together.

Dutch

Kathy said...

Skylar is so cute! I love the pics of her and K playing chess.

Katie said...

Love the picture of her sitting on the bull !!!!!!