Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Picture Happy Pumpkin Patch


Yeah I am the SHIZ-NIT !!



I look like I am in in wind tunnel !!



You wanna be in my "CREW"? Gia , Toby, Bianca ...You In ???



This is one Sweet Ride !!



Mommy your hair looks so 80's... and you call me melon head UHHH Huh



This pumpkin is bigger than mommy's pumpkin head !!!



Mommy's Lil' Punkin


Hi maminals!


Hey Owe-Me bet'cha can't find me


Ummmm Owe-Me I think I'm stuck


My Owe-Me is the bestest !!!


NOOOOOOOO Mommy no more pictures


Walkin' backwards cuz I can that's why?

4 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Hey Skyler, I'm definately in....And I might be coming to see you soon. It's still up in the air though so don't hold me to it.

Love ya you cute little melon head,
Toby

Kathy said...

Skylar is an adorable little pumpkin!!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Sklyie...is the cutest PUMPKIN in the whole patch!!! Loving the pics of that girl!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Baby John's Crib said...

What beautiful pics at the pumpkin patch!