Friday, October 5, 2007

Skylie Turns 2 TOMORROW !!

2006

To My Baby Girl,

On October 6, 2005 at 7:45 pm in Antigua, Guatemala a beautiful baby girl was born. I cannot believe you will be 2. You are such a little person now. You are exploring all the time, somehow needing me less. You want to do things on your own and you definetly know what you want and you get it (at least you try if its something you absolutely CANNOT have). You are so smart , you soak everything in. You have the most wonderful imagination. Your new "thing" is to jump around non-stop until you get so tired or dizzy that you fall on the floor laughing. You are so independent. I see so much of ME in YOU. Its so crazy seeing a little me. I hope that I have been a good mom , but I know that I have because...my God look at you. You are such an amazing little being. I am so in love with you and you have made me a complete person. You filled the hole that I didn't even know I had until I saw you. I had no clue that I could love someone so much. All the petty little problems (and even the huge ones) are meaningless because of you. You make my world a better place. You make me a better person. You make THE world a better place and everyone you meet is better for having met you. May all of your dreams come true and may you be blessed in your life. I know I am because of you.
Thank you Skylar ,
you are my hero,
my everything,
the air I breathe,
the blood that flows through my veins,
You my beautiful daughter are my soul.
I love you more than I could ever put into words.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl,
Love,
Mommy






5 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Skyler, May God continue to Bless you and your parents as you grow. May you always know their love for you and God's plan for your life. You are truly a blessing and we are blest to know you and have you in Toby's life. Feliz Cumpleanos Skyler y mucho mas!

Tina, Greg, and Toby

Kathy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Skylar!!! May you have a wonderful day!

Kathy and John Carlos

Kerri said...

Happy birthday, Skylar!!! Your mama gave me goosebumps with her beautiful post about you.
Kerri and Ruby

Holly G. said...

Skylar,

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

:)Holly and Gia

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, Skylie!!!! I hope your day was great!!!!