Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Take That Mommy


Jabba Jabba ...make my friends appear so mommy doesn't think I am socially disabled.


C looking after the Princess


R.R. What are you giving my mommy?


L you make the prettiest princess


Me and L hiding from the boys....They're coming , they're coming EEK!!!!


Here is one of them now.....doesn't he look threatening? LOL


Busy Busy


I love you L !!!


C has always loved me.


R.R. is my sweetie .


So our friends came over tonight and the kids had a blast. The house was destoyed and fun was had. Skylie was running and playing like a normal well rounded child which made me very happy. I worry because she is an only child (right now) that she isn't as social as she could be. I guess I over-reacted. What a surprise ????? Hee Hee


4 comments:

chumly said...

Great Song.

Ruthanne said...

Aw, she looks VERY social in these pictures.
She's absolutely adorable and seems full of personality.

Kristen and the Gang said...

I think that is picky who is going to give "lovin" to!! nothing wrog with!

Kathy said...

Looks like she had a good time with her friends. The other day was just an off day!