Sunday, November 18, 2007

15 Things About Me ... Just Because

My full name is Kelly Anne J******.

I have been married for 8 years , and been a mom for 2.

I hate the dark.

I haven't smoked for more than 3 years but am addicted to Nicorette gum that I mix with Orbit Bubblemint. I quit the Nicorette for almost a year but now am back on it. This is my last box before I quit it again.

I didn't go to college, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I believe in life after death and reincarnation.

When I die I want to be cremated and thrown in the ocean.

I have been on depression medicine for 1/2 of my life and I am cool with that.

I already went through menopause and it was a bitch.

I love music any and all kinds.

I hate the word panties.

My mom is my best friend.

I love meeting new people.

My daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me and everyday I cannot believe I get to be her mom.

I dance and sing in the car, and I don't care who's watching.

3 comments:

bluethenpink said...

Your my hero!!!

Kerri said...

Love it. I did go to college and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.:)
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Gotta say ewww to the Nicorette and Orbit combo. Do you even like songs sung by Benny??