Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bangs,P.A.T,Dora and A Dress


Why are you looking at me with sad eyes? My Mommy did what?


Oh Shit, she did. I can feel air above my eyebrows. How bad is it ?


Do you think I like the TV ?


Especially when Dora and Boots are catching stars.

Look I can catch them too.


Miss Michelle came today and played with me. She says I am so smart.


But I saw her eyeball'in my Bubby.
So my cool new, dear friend Holly and her Mom have started a business and they are naming a dress after my beautiful bumpkin. It will be called The Skylar and you can purchase it at http://www.ursheadwear.com/miagia.htm . The site is temporary and isn't quite ready yet but go check it out. There are so many beautiful fabric designs and many different styles to choose from. I will post a picture when I get the OKAY to do so. I don't want to step on your toes dude.Oh and I'll call you tomorrow if I can get away from my hectic schedule ( chuckle ) no I will.
Parents as Teachers came today and Sky is right where she should be. She is on target but very clever. She loves Miss Michelle and all her toys. Its so fun to see her show off for company. She had to show her her room and her big girl bed.
Skylar you have to back away from the television sweetie, it cannot be good for your eyes. Your gonna get a head ache. Listen to your mother.
And yeah I cut her bangs and at least she can see dammit !!!!! She moved when I was cutting them and it was very stressful. I suppose it could be ALOT worse though.


5 comments:

Kerri said...

You are a brave soul cutting a little one's hair. :) Looks cute though and I bet she's really glad she can see now.
Kerri and Ruby

Aneeda Mann said...

She really looks cute with her bangs cut. I don't care what Miss Michelle says, I know she is a genius.

Kathy said...

You did a good job on the bangs. My sister helped me with John's once and he looked like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. We go to professionals now.

And I checked out the website. What adorable dresses! But I don't think John would appreciate me putting him in a dress though.

Kristen and the Gang said...

Lovin that cutie with the new bangs!!!!

Katie said...

Your haircut is adorable !!!