Friday, November 9, 2007

The Butterfly House


The Butterfly House


Please Do Not Touch the Butterflies


Hmmmmmm I think its 9000 degrees in here.


Beautiful


This is the butterfly I touched
Mommy yelled at me. It will die soon anyway.


The pretty waterfall.
There were butterflies everywhere you just can't see them in the pic.

Pretty Blue.


Here I am thinking of taking a crap while looking at a butterfly.

Chill'in.


Neat.


Here I am looking at the one in the above pic. Neat.


The playground was my most favorite.


WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!


Hi There.


Max'in and relax'in outside the crib.


Starbucks Run.


We had so much fun today CafeMom friends. Thanks for getting the group together L.

5 comments:

bluethenpink said...

Awwww I wanna go to the butterfly house!!!! They look so neat! But of course the star of the show is always your beautiful little girl!

Mrs. Bumble said...

Really cute pics of today. Looks like you guys had fun.

Kristen and the Gang said...

That butterfly house is sooo cool!

Kathy said...

OMG!!! The first butterfly pic looks like a Blue Morpho Butterfly. Did you know the blue morpho is blue on one side and brown with circles that look like eyes on the other? Also, it lives in the rainforest, has a really long tongue that it uses to drink rotten fruit and it afraid of jaybirds. Thank you so much for going to the butterfly place so that I could share my knowledge and not feel like the thousands of hours of watching Diego are for nothing!

It looks like you had a great time!!

Kristi & Kylan said...

Great pics! Glad we got to spend that beautiful day w/ you!