Friday, November 30, 2007

gOggLES,sTicKERS & mAmMOTH cRoCS


Nice shades


Feelin' a Little Tipsy



How the hell .......................................................


Stickers... and they are in the correct places,
the eyebrows, the nose


Stickers RoCk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Holls, I loved yours so much I bought myself a pair.

They are not only CUTE, they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.



Who me? Tired.....What a mammoth croc of s**t!!!!!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I can't wait to get a pair of those crocs. Love the goggles!
Kerri and Ruby

Kristen and the Gang said...

HEHEHEHE....I love that cheesy smile on Sky...what a cutie she is!

Kathy said...

Too cute! Stickers do rock!!! Except when you have to peel them off of everything!!