Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just an Ordinary Day


Everyone is wired after pounding some candy.


Eweeeeee A Toys R' Us coupon


I really am lacking in the toy department.


Mmm Candy is good.

Daddy your fun !!!!!!

Quit looking at me I'm poop'in.


Still poop'in.


I am Cleammmmmmmm (she says that instead of clean...soooo cute)


I love my new 12 Mega pixels Digital Mega Block Camera I bought with my Toys R' Us coupon . Say CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE !!!!!!!!!!

My Daddy ROCKS !!!!!!!And I love my hair like this , its soooooo 80's punk band


Nooooooo sillies I'm not poop'in.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like a nice relaxing day. Somehow I doubt that Skylar is lacking in toys! I am sure your house like mine looks like a ToysRUs showroom! But hey, a kid can never have enough toys!