Thursday, November 29, 2007

JCPenney and JBucks


Me and My Lucie



What you talk'in bout Momma



After Sky's pics were taken at JCPenney
(lovely experience BTW) she was all Smiles



Pretending to take a nappie




Laughing hysterically at Onnie




She is acting out The Grinch Movie
"Jury Duty Jury Duty Jury Duty"



Just looking mischievious




Stop It Onnie...I'm gonna pee in my pants , OH
wait I already do that...HEE HEE


Mmm Hmm That's Right I ordered me some
" gurd cheese"


Wait a Minute I'm Feeling a Little Vaclempt




No I DID NOT smile when that lady took my
pics but SOOOOOOOOO WHAT !!!!!!!!!


Before Skylar



After Skylar
Yes we went to JBuck's again !!!!!!!!We love it because we get to see Jackie.And they have awesome Ceasar Salad and Cinnamon Ice Cream for dessert .Skylar loves their fruit and gurd cheese.

This is what I came home to after dropping Sky off at Onnie's for the night. I am so excited to see Lucy being nice to my Baby Boy LuLu .She usually beats and bites the shit out of him. Anyway, I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn for a Dr.'s appointment at my old job.It will be good to see everyone but I think I'll be getting a giant needle in my elbow and discussing surgical options to fix it. Oh well at least it will feel better. I hope.

2 comments:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Cute as always, Girlfriend!!!!

bluethenpink said...

I love the one where she is laughing so hard she looks like she is gonna pee her pants that one is priceless!!! Hey it's snowing here....I'm gonna send it to you LOL ;O)