Monday, November 26, 2007

Yo Gabba Fan, A Humerus Extraction,& My New Favorite Word


Yo Gabba Gabba !!!!!!!I am gonna jump into the TV in a minute.


WOMAN, I don't bother you when your shows are on.



Playing with Daddy. He is about to perform surgery.


He kept telling me he was performing a humerus extraction. OH Daddy your so humorous... your humerus is your elbow.Silly (Look at the serious face on this child...she kept saying, "Mommy I hurt, I hurt, No pictures I hurt.")

I was talking to Onnie and she said her house was full of shitfuckery. "LOVE IT" thats my new favorite word ...too bad I can't say it out loud. What's your favorite word you can't say anymore ?

4 comments:

CindyLu Who said...

Your blog is humerus!!!!!!!!!! It tickles my funny bone!!

Kerri said...

You crack me up. Can't wait to meet you at SDC next spring sometime.
Kerri and Ruby

Holly G. said...

OMG, I love Onnie!!!

When Zo and I went to Vegas about 5 years ago some guy walked in front of our almost stopped car and called Lorenzo an "assfuck". HAHAHA, we never laughed so hard.

Kathy said...

Too funny! I love the new word and the look on Skylar's face when you are bothering her during her show!