Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Opening presents at Mammy and Pawpaw's


"Can I open this one? Sure ...Sure."
Who could resist whenshe says it like that.


Olive You.


Skylar has been singing Happy Birthday to Jesus,
so Mammy ordered birthday cake.


All Aboard!!!!!!!


Oh Daddy You are the bees knees.


Trying Pawpaw's hat on, it almost fit my melon head perfect.


Sweet Kate , looking sassy for Christmas.


I got the funds so


I am going shopping and I don't care if its Christmas Eve.


Kate opening her present from Skylie. She loved it.


One of Miss Thang's presents.
Merry Christmas And a good night to all.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Ooh - looks like lots of fun!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Merry Christmas! I love the Can I open this present look!! She is so cute!

Jaime Salas said...

Love the Birthday cake for Jesus, how cute!