Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Grinch,Rudolph,and a PSA


Who's on my Shirt?????



OHHHHHHH The Grinch



Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Had A Very Shiny Nose



Gett'in Down








So Mommy took A Video and don't worry she's not goona try out for American Idol anytime soon. Matt and Sarah's trays they gave us for Christmas will come in handy over the holidays. And the end of the video is Skylie's PSA(Public Service Announcement) to Read. Oh and the house is a freakin' mess!!!!

video
BTW I am feeling much better today !!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Chicken Co op said...

She is the cuuuuuutest little girl to infinity. Read a book. God I love her!!!!!!

bluethenpink said...

Toooooooo Funny!!! What a cutie!! You sing much better that I ever could!!! I love Sky's PSA..... I think I will go read a book now LOL!!!

Kathy said...

A Dancing Queen and a Reader!! She is just too precious. Glad you are feeling better.