Thursday, December 20, 2007

Helping Daddy Tape


Daddy is getting ready to paint the kitchen,
Mommy says "Finally After 4 years "


I am a really good taper



I keeping my mouth shut



See what a good job I do



Tape Go-Tee


Hannibal Lector Impression


Busy Busy Busy



Another Hannibal Lector Impression
"Hello Clarice"

Woo Hoo Tape


More tape Crafts


Nite Nite



So Ralph is finally painting and I cannot believe after 4 years of constant whining I am getting my way. Woo hoo its like I've won the freaking lottery.Its one of my Christmas presents , its the best. It will be like moving into a new house, I am pysched. He already did the guest bathroom, I'll post pics later.It looks great.
Ever notice that Dora's tummy hangs out of her shirt sometimes...what's up with that.

2 comments:

Harry Butcrac said...

So glad Ralph was taping. Love the pics. When will the lambs stop screaming!!!!

Kathy said...

Lucky you!!! A new paint job can make such a difference!