Thursday, December 27, 2007

LuLu,Why Saying Cheese Doesn't Work,and I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass... Oh and FFF


Mommy playing with her camera



Mommy's Baby Boy



Been Drink'in



FFF:Looking less baby , more little girl



Watching her beloved Grinch The Movie



This is her Cheese face , you will see often
It looks like she's pissed or sloshed

Look at that CUTE Skylie Butt
Note to Holly:
Notice the laundry, its folded BUT not put away.

Cheese...or it could I'm gonna stick
that camera up your ass

Seriusly Mommy I'm gonna stick that camera
where the sun don't shine.

Back off beee-otch



Oh Mommy I'm just kidding


Or am I ??????? (Suspenseful music....like
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun )

3 comments:

bluethenpink said...

OMG!!!! I love the one where she gonna "Seriously stick the camera where the sun don't shine" That is the ultimate fav photo for today!! LOL Little Miss A just got that very outfit for Christmas but it is too big (go figure) so we are gonna look for it in an 18 month I hope they have it we could put the two girls together in photo shop LOL!!! ;o)

Kathy said...

Wow, she really does look more little girl and less baby in that picture! They grow up too fast!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

She is absolutely adorable!!