Saturday, December 1, 2007

MawMaw Valerie's House


Before heading over to MMVal's



We had to play dress up while watching MMClubhouse



Mommy I want a Harley for Christmas!!!!!!!



Coloring with Miss Kylee




Mom Please......Why now?




Santa Claus is Coming To Town




The Taffy Sisters and a Harley




Harley, You are one Top Dog




You even have a chair at the table .


Natalie and I went over to our friend Val's today. We brought her a ColdStone Cake for her birthday and for celebrating her last Chemo. Sherill and Kylee were there too.
Ladies I love you and as always I love to hang out with you . We need to do it more often. I know when Natalie has Nola on December 11, we will have a new little lady to play with. I am so excited.We're having a baby !!!!!!!! Nola Corinne I am so excited to meet you as well as your mom who looks like she is about to explode. Everyone please continue to keep Val in your prayers as the next 2 months are going to be long waiting for the petscan to tell us if the tumors are gone. Please also pray that this very special lady keep her spirits up because she does get down ... who wouldn't she has walked thru hell and back. I love you Valerie. You are my hero. Remember, you are so much more than the hair on your head was and I would be proud to be seen with that beautiful bald head of yours than with anyone in the world.
Skylar you are not getting a puppy for Christmas.



4 comments:

Scarlett_333 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerri said...

Love the pics and we'll definitely keep Val in our thoughts.
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

How cute is Skylar's dress up outfit!!!

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

stew beans said...

Love the pics!!!!!