Sunday, December 30, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

Be True. Be Honest. Be Real.Accept myself.Embrace me.
True to myself so I can be true to others and most importantly true to my daughter.
I need to speak up when things get to me and stop keeping it in til I fucking explode.
I need to be honest with everyone around me and I normally am but I don't let people know when something's up with me and when I am not okay.
I need to embrace myself and accept who I am ...who I have become. I need more confidence. I need to realize my potential as a person.I want Skylar to have a mommy who takes pride in herself so she will be proud of herself. I must break the low self esteem cycle. She deserves that. I know I am a good mommy but getting to know myself and love me will ONLY help me better my mommy-dom.
These things I vow to myself with you all as witnesses. Thank you for letting me share.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

What a great new years resolution. I know you can do it!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Perfect resolutions!!

Bea Strong said...

Kel, Have you taken a look at yourself lately? I wish you could see what I do. Just believe. Hey, have you heard the latest? You're the GREATEST!!

Jaime Salas said...

Word. ;)

Jennifer said...

Holler, that's all I gotta say girl...Holler ;)