Thursday, December 6, 2007

P.J. Day


Watching so attentively to God only knows,
Mommy cannot remember


Looking oh so cute



After my nap Mommy call me "Helmet Head"
but I told her my name is Skylar


Showing Daddy my pretend booboo on my ankle




Listening to Daddy tell stories




I don't quite fit into Daddy's Carhart yet



Lucy trying to get Captain Featherswords'
feathersword


Just a cozy day


Even Lucy had a lazy day


We had a PJ day today, it started snowing and sleeting late this afternoon which seemed to be a perfect addition to our lazy, cozy day at home. Tomorrow we are going to a mall playdate.We watched TV, took a nap, and played. Ahhhhhhh a perfect December day with my Mommy.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love PJ Days!!!! Especially in bad weather.

MelissaVilla said...

Your kitty looks exactly like my old cat Spanky...except, he was a boy and a huge fatass.......