Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Blog-Over and Skylar Words

Sylar: Skylar
slower: flower
hang-ga-burger : hamburger
hole-side : other side
Doe-a : Dora
Blue-blerries
Dow-lars
Sawberry

Tonight I was laying on the couch and she comes up behind me and hugs my head.She was softly caressing my face and says "My crazy mommy".I could have died laughing. Skylar you are so funny. Thank you for making my life complete.

Now if you need a blog-over please have Nikki (top left) do it for a wonderful cause. Thanks Nikki, it looks awesome !!!!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

It's true, kids say the darndest things. ;)
Kerri and Ruby

Peter Gozinya said...

She couldn't possibly be any cuter!

Kelly said...

Mom you make me laugh..peter-goes-in-ya...Your a HOOT!!!!!

Holly G. said...

I love the makeover. Your mom is cracking me up with her names.