Sunday, January 27, 2008

Elmo Fun


Hayden getting excited



Skylie not really getting this



Hmmm



They kinda match , isn't that cute?



The show was cute.



Abby Ka Dabby



She didn't get as excited as I expected.



Our little family.



Big Pimp'in Elmo Style



Quit looking at me!!!!!



C'mon Mom, God ...Enough Already



Hayden loved it !!!!!



Nat and I were laughing because the computer nearly fell off the stage. Then Elmo could say his computer crashed. Hee Hee Natalie you crack me up.



Nat's turn at Big Pimp'in

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like lots of fun!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Love the Elmo hat! It looks like a fun time!

MiaJ said...

Thanks for the comment-I love "meeting" new friends. Your daughter is so precious!

The Lesko Family said...

Looks like fun... I remember taking Alli to Disney on ice... she was SO NOT ammused... I teared up. I loved it. It was so more for me. She DID love the spinny light thing, though.

I did want to ask... who is the man on the left.. the one you hate? I am just wondering! Maybe I can hate him, too! lol!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

So glad you guys had a good time. Isn't being a parent fun! We get to do all these things for the kids, but deep down we like it a little too!

Laurie said...

We went to Elmo too and have one of those $15 thingeys! LOL Wish they had been selling those hats!