Friday, January 25, 2008

Fruit Fly on the Wall and FFF


See the little black dot, its a fruit fly.



Don't get any closer bug !!!!!!!!


She had to grab her apple and her drink so the bug wouldn't get it.


FFF: These last 2 are classics.
When we went to lunch today and this happened I almost peed in my pants. God Skylar makes me WHOLE.
No car today, there was some mix up but it will be here tomorrow at 2. Then we have Sesame Street Live to go to at 5. I'll take plenty of pics no doubt.








10 comments:

dora said...

OH BLEEDING HEARTS OF THE WORLD.....UNITE!!!!!!!!The drama!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Oh NO....fruit flies. The humanity. Love the last 2 pictures. I think you may have your hands full in the teenager years : )

Sarah said...

I have a drama queen at my house too! Those pics are too hilarious!!!

Our Ohana said...

HYSTERICAL!!!! She is such a girl. LOL Although Toby doesn't like the ladybugs that are residing in his room, but he doesn't cry he just tells them no flying. Can't wait to see the car! Oh and email me a list of what you would like from Guatemala. I'm making my shopping list! :) :) :)

Kerri said...

Drama queen is just what I was thinking too.
So cute!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

She does look like a Diva in Training. Have fun at Sesame Street!!

Katie said...

LOL -- she is a drama queen like someone I know !! :)

Becca said...

Those pictures are cracking me up! Too funny! You've got some talent on your hands, there!

Becca

bluethenpink said...

rotflmao!!!! omg that was hysterical!!! Little Miss A would have swated the damn thing and then try to put it together again!!! Poor Sky how tramatic it must have been for her!! LOL Too funny!! :o)

jacob31102 said...

You take the best pictures, I love the sequences and stories....LOL. Good stuff.

Melissa