Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gymtastic!!!!!

Sky had her first gymnastic class at the Y today. It was GYMTASTIC!!! She really did good. She was clingy at first but then busted loose. She loved everything . Next week I leave for the last half of class. I really don't know how she'll do , hell I don't know how I'll do . I hope I take it worse than her. Its really got me thinking about preschool and how I am gonna handle it. Its not gonna be good. I am so attached. I know its a good thing ...right? It will help her with her confidence and independence but the shit scares the hell out of me. Somebody give me a Xanax cause I will probably lose it when I gotta leave her for the first time. I mean I can handle 15 minutes for gymnastics but for a couple hours ....come on... with complete strangers....oh God the thoughts won't leave my head and she won't be going for another year. Anyway that's all I got for now...

3 comments:

Kerri said...

It will be a lot harder on you than her. Can't wait to see pics of the gymnastics class.
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

So glad Skylar enjoyed gymnastics! And leaving her for pre-school will be hard. But it is so great when you pick them up and they scream "Mommy" and come running over to you!

bluethenpink said...

I am so happy that she loved gymnastics that is terrific! As for leaving her for pre-school...you will cry and you will deffinately fight the urge to go running back in there and snatching her away from those perfect strangers...because...deep down inside you know that this is the best thing for her! Your reward for this will be when she come running to you from across the room yelling MOMMMMMMMMY!!! and leaping into your arms. The second day will be better and as time goes on you will be ok...you might even find something to do for yourself in those three hours...pedicure, manicure dare I say Massage??? Hmmm feeling a little better are we??? :o) he he
You're a good mommy, you'll be just fine!