Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been Tagged by one of my Fave bloggers Jill

~The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

  1. I hate having an empty plate in front of me when I am done eating it. It makes me crazy and sick.Weird Huh?
  2. SHIT, I accidently deleted this and don't remember what was #2.
  3. I love a good mafia flick , like Jill. I just love it! I want to be a part of it but not so much that I have to kill someone . I couldn't do it and I wouldn't want anyone to get killed. I want to be a member of the nice mafia. LOL
  4. I know Ralph and I are supposed to be together because we have both have this extra skin on the same nipple. I know TMI but isn't that bizarre?
  5. I still think monsters live under my bed.
  6. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
  7. My dryer is broke.I am really pissed about it because I have so much laundry to do its not even funny. I know that's not weird but I am running out of things to say.
  8. The thought of bare feet in the locker room at the gym makes me want to vomit. I am so sorry but that is just disgusting. It shouldn't be allowed. Oh how it makes me sick. It really really bothers me. I can just imagine everyone's feet germs all over the place ewwww ewwww ewwww

Ok so now that you think I am a NUT. I am going to tag:

Tina

Holly

Gwen and Jenny

Kathy

Kerri

Ok so I can only come up with 5 People to tag. I am such a rebel, breaking the rules!!!!

3 comments:

The Lesko Family said...

I am so laughing. I would want to be a mafia wife... you know.. diamonds, power, with little knowledge of what is going on, but still bing "involved" I do not want to KILL anyone, though! lol!

And the nipple thing... oh LORDY LORDY. I am peeing my pants!

Thanks for the post today. I needed that!

Jacob31102 said...

Empty plates in front of me just make me want more! And oooh,I wanna be in the Mafia with ya, let's make one for CafeMom! LOL
I dunno what I wanna be when I grow up either, I've been in school for 3 years and I'm going back but I really dunno. I'm scared to make a decision. Anyway, you crack my a$$ up! LOL

Melissa

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I still think monsters live under my bed too! I can't sleep with my feet hanging of f the edge because they might get me! Oh an d the closet door has to be closed because there are monsters in there too!

The nidpple info was a little TMI : Just kidding! I know someone who has three nipples!