Monday, January 28, 2008

My Sweet Girl


With her constant companion
Skylie is sooooooo sick. She has been running a fever since yesterday but not since this morning. Make sense? Ok so today she has been better but sounds like she has a sore throat and she is really lethargic. I noticed she is getting her bottom 2nd year molars, but I don't think all this is being caused by them? Do you?
I am calling the doc in the morning because Nat called and her household has strep. I think I am getting it too. Fun Fun Fun

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Praying that your sweet girl feels better.

Stacy

Our Ohana said...

It could be the teeth but if you've been around the strep I would definately have it ruled out. Poor baby...Teeth and strep are a bitch. Feel better baby girl!!!

Kathy said...

Poor Skylar! I would definitely get it checked out just in case it is strep. I hope you all feel better soon. Lucy looks like a great companion!

Kerri said...

Ugh! I think the entire world is sick. Hope you're all better soon.
Kerri and Ruby

The Lesko Family said...

I sure hope that she feels better!

I tagged you... go visit my blog and play along if you have time! :-)

bluethenpink said...

Awww poor Sky!! {{{{HUGS}}}} I hope she gets to feeling better soon....I know it's so bad when they don't feel well..:O( makes us so sad!! I hope that you are not getting sick too!!

Hey check out the new pic's of Miss A on my blog...I took pic's at the gym :o)

MiaJ said...

Poor Girl. I hope she is feeling better.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Oh I missed this post before. Poor Skylar. She looks so sad and sick. I hope she is feeling better.

Christine said...

How precious! Hope she feels better.