Sunday, January 20, 2008

Onnie Rocks and Static too!


Here Onnie you take pig.


Now pretend to go thru the gates.


Good Job now lets take the cow and do the same thing.
Onnie is the best playmate, she does whatever I say.
She let's me be the boss.



AHHHHHH I am cooking.Notice Onnie and
I are wearing matching bibs. It was my idea.


We are making play-doh.



I love this picture.


So proud of her culinary skills.



3 Very Special People
Poor Onnie and Pawpaw didn't know we were coming over at 7 am.

Doh Baby



Cat in the Bag


Lucy is the goofiest cat I have ever known besides
quirky Black Betty

Skylie carried her Lucy purse all over the house.
Squealing with excitement the entire time.

This morning Daddy made my hair stand up.
My 31st birthday is fast approaching, February 8 to be exact and Ralph decided to get me a brand new car. I am so excited...I have never had a brand new car, I always buy used. I am so thrilled about my new black Chevy Equinox LTZ. Its pretty pimped out. It has a DVD player for Sky , leather seats,tinted windows,some massive speaker system which is gonna be cool because I am currenty used to one speaker. My Grand Prix has been the best car but it is old and we have grown out of it. Pics to come later in the week . They have to ship my new pimped out ride from 150 miles away. I still cannot believe it so I guess I will when its parked in my garage.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on your new ride! How exciting!! I always get used cars, too... so a NEW one is just the coolest!!!

Stacy

Becca said...

Too cute - I love the static pic and the cat in the bag!!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Our Ohana said...

Wow, Ralph is Soooooooo nice to get you a new car.

And Lucy and Smokey would get along splendidly.

Kathy said...

Wow!!! A new car for your birthday...too cool!! My b-day is a few days after yours but I unfortunately can't say it is my
31st. Love the static pic and the Lucy bag. I can't believe the cat let Skylar drag her around the house. Has she tried putting clothes on the cat yet? I used to do that to my cats when I was little!

Tara said...

It must have been new hoop-dee day...lol! I love the kittie in the bag....fun! It looks like Skylie had an awesome Onnie day :)

skyzoni said...

7:00 a.m. You're funny! How did Ralph make Skylar's hair do that? Let the cat out of the bag. Moowahahaha.

Kerri said...

Happy almost birthday!!! Can't wait to see the new car.
Love the matching bibs. :)
Kerri and Ruby

Heidi said...

Aren't grandmas the best playmates?Love the cat in the bag! Emmi has that same brown Gymboree shirt....man we have the exact same taste! Good taste I might add.