Friday, January 18, 2008

Pantene, Playtime,and FFF


Future Pantene Model



FFF: So Bright-Eyed



First attempt: Unsuccessful



Second Attempt: Sweet Success



GIANT BALLS



Looking down from GIANT BALL Pit
We love Playtime Party Center. Its free to get in and the playgrounds are awesome. There are 2 , one for toddlers and one for bigger kids. We ventured over to the bigger kid playground today. It was awesome!!!! She had a blast and mommy tried to catch up with her 2 oldest friends. TRIED but wasn't very successful. We had fun though and the kids loved it. Playtime beats Chucky Jesus's a$$, but their food is pricier and not as tasty as Chucky Jesus. Our Chucky Jesus is OLD and DIRTY , I think of it as CRUSTY. Playtime is very CLEAN. They have games for the kiddos too but the playgrounds are the BEST. If your ever in Wentzville, Missouri you got to check it out.You would think I was getting paid for the advertising but we are very impressed.
Not much else is going on this weekend. Heide was suppose to come down with Teaghan and Patrick but I haven't heard from her. I haven't been a very good best friend as of late . I get in phone funks. I just don't feel like talking. So Heide if you ever come here , I love you and miss you and I am sorry I have neglected my duties as your best pal.
OHHHHHH I forgot Ralph, Nat, Hayden,Sky and I are going to Sesame Street Live next weekend. Elmo Grows Up is the name of the show. It was Nat's idea to take Hay and Sky and I am so excited. I will take lots of pics. Have as great weekend.

8 comments:

Cockamammie said...

Sesame Street sounds great! I can't wait to see how she likes it. Does Nat's husband get to go? Playtime looks like alot of fun.

Kelly said...

Brian refuses to go, we DID invite him though. Its just not his thing. :(

Princess D said...

Lurker coming out here :-) You crack me up and Skylie is adorable. I know what you mean about Chucky Cheese, ours is crusty and nasty too. I hate touching anything there and cringe at the thought of my kids in the ballpit. Please come check out my blog sometime.
D
www.cupcakeandstinkyt.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love making new Blogger Buddies. And Skylie is too freakin' cute!

Becca
Momma to Ella
www.princessellaruth.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Skylie is just beautiful! Her hair looks so much like my Sophie~Bug's... what I would give for those gorgeous locks!

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll! I love checking in on your precious girl!

Love and FROG!

Sarah

PS... I am not a Chuck E Cheese lover either... ours is disgusting!

Rachel said...

Such a pretty little girl!

Robyn said...

Skylie is a doll!!

Robyn

Kerri said...

Love that grin in the second pic! Have fun at Sesame Street Live.
Kerri and Ruby