Friday, January 11, 2008

Playtime and Presidential Predictions


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is so proud here.


Just Cute!!!


Toddler Jail


FFF: So excited


Getting my climb on


Sitt'in Pretty

Did you hear about Britney? She is so f***ed up.
My mommy thinks she crazy...hahaha I don't think so.

I feel sorry for her kids.

Just pondering.


My Gary Coleman impression.What'chu talk'in bout Willis?


And I am over it.


Being Silly.


Ready? Here comes some predictions.
When asked which candidate would be President, out of the Democratic Party ?
Skylar answered Obama. When asked why?She answered and I quote"Big Change". Isn't that hilarious, where does she come up with this stuff? Well I don't know who I am voting for yet but my 2 year old wants Obama...I guess we shall see.

4 comments:

DJ Holly Rock said...

Well, I need to call her up and talk some sense into her!!! Obama Shmama!!! She gets a couple of points because she's cute, though!!!

Love you girl and Monkey Butt,
DJ Holly Rock

Kerri said...

Gosh you have a smart girl!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

What a great play area! I am very impressed that Skylar is so up to date on current events. I think John would be voting for Captain Feathersword! Love the FFF picture!

bluethenpink said...

Yep the FFF pic for me too!! That place that you all are at looks awesome!!! I wanna go!!! I want one of those toddle jails for myself.....think it will hold a kindergartner??? LOL!!