Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still Wiggl'in and Swimming too


To the side to the side to the side



And front 2...3...4



I want to Wiggle!!!!!




And we are out with her sidekick Lucy.


Lil' MonkeyButt

We had our first swimming class yesterday and she loved it. She kept saying we were going to the beach. Then she wanted to put lotion on. I had to explain that we didn't need our suntan lotion because we would be swimming inside. She is sooooo sun safe!!!!! Go SPF!!!!!!
Later last night she was reading me her "M" book. I was the baby , she was the Mommy. She told me to go to sleep.So I laid down and she pretended to put the moon in the sky followed by the stars. She proceeded to give me a glass of milk and finally a monkey. She is such a gift. I am the luckiest person on the face of the earth. God I feel like I am going to explode I love her so much.


3 comments:

jimmylegs said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, What did you do when she wasn't here? I love you guys.

Our Family of 5 said...

Love the Wiggles shirt. Too cute!

Kerri said...

What a sweetie!
Kerri and Ruby