Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Times


My Beautiful B-Day Cake, My Hubby is quite the chef


Peek A Boo Princess


Lounging at Mammy and Pawpaw's


Stick it Mommy



Look Mommy its Milly


Walking with Pawpaw J
My birthday was fabulous.My dad took the day off and we went to the St.Louis Science Center to see Body Worlds 3. They use real cadavers (sp?) and it isn't as gross as you would imagine. It was quite artistic and extremely interesting. We got there before all the school groups so that was great too. I saw kidneys with a tumor , a uterus with a tumor, lungs black as coal from smoking compared to clean non-smoker lungs, hearts, intestines, and the nervous system. I know I am painting a pretty picture but it really was fascinating!If it comes to your city you should check it out.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!!
Please pray for Tina , who is on her pick up trip in Guatemala and is stuck there until the embassy can get their shit together.


6 comments:

Candy said...

LOVE THE PEEK A BOO PRINCESS...TOO CUTE

Kathy said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday but I think I would skip Body Worlds!

I like Skylar's lounging look!

Heidi said...

Wow, totally impressed by your hubby's cake-making skills!

I have heard about Body Worlds and I think that would be just fascinating! Glad you had a great bday!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Glad you had a great birthday! The body parts sounds facinating!!! I would like to see something like that too! As always Skylar is A-DOR-ABLE!!

Kerri said...

Yummy looking cake! Wish we were there to share some and celebrate with you.
Love the pics as always.
Kerri and Ruby

Donnie, Cheri, Brock, Alex, Logan....Coming Soon Malaena-Sloan said...

Hello, MO friend...I guess you saw the postive news regarding our hopes of getting back into PGN. I am so excited and am so thankful to God for being in control of all this. Cheri