Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MickeyD's and Dirty Laundry


I wish I was small enough to play in one of these.



The Beautiful Miss S with Sky




Something caught S and Melia's attention


S and Dani coming down the slide




My shoe My shoe





Mr B talking on his celland S is soooo embarrassed



Oh yes that's the EVIL EYE, kind of like Drew Barrymore in Firestarter




Could you check my tonsils please?



Lov'in on her Daddy



Pretending to be sick in a laundry basket




I ain't cho dirty laundry!!!!!


Today we met up with some old and new Guate friends. It was so good to finally meet Jamie, Melia and Dani and let's not forget Cheri and her beauty Christina whom I failed to get a picture of. It was so good to see Kathi with Mr. B and Bonnie and Miss S too. I have missed you guys and cannot wait to get together again.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun to get together with some old friends! Love the laundry pictures.

Anonymous said...

She's cute!!!!

Kitty GoGo

Becca said...

Those are great pictures. I love psending time with other Guat and adoptive friends - hopefully it will be your family and mine one day!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

JuJu - said...

You really crack me up girl:)

"I aint cho dirty laundry"!!!!!!!!

bahabahabahabahabahabahabahabahaba!

Your baby girl it too cute - looks like you guys had a really good time:)

Julia:)

Cheri and Jesse said...

Kelly, it was great to meet you and Skylar today! Hopefully we can all get together again soon!!!

Cheri

Tracey said...

Cutest laundry I have ever seen! I will take that kind any day:) Cute as ever!

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun day! I love Skylar giving you the Evil Eye! She has such personality!!

Anonymous said...

We had lots of fun with you guys yesterday, my little man passed out in the car on the way home, it was just too much spending the day with five gorgeous Guat girls. Skylar is really getting a darling personality. I love how much she is talking now. Such a cutie!
Kath & Mr.B

Princess D said...

Your dirty laundry is so pretty! She is such a ham. Dani and I watched the video of Skylie doing her numbers in Spanish. My little lady has the same 'tude. i wish we lived closer so we could have playdates ;-) Do you live near St. Louis? We have family in St. Louis and Ballwin. We owe them a visit probably sometime next year.
D