Friday, February 1, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub a Kitty by the Tub


Lucy is so funny.



Skylie trying to talk Lucy into joining her.



Mommy Look



I'm swimming.



You can see her GIANT Molar peeking through on the right




Lucy Love'in



MUAH


Here Lucy Goosey have a drink on me.



WHAT?!?!?
Poor girl is still coughing up a lung and you can see how run down she is because of the bags under her eyes. My poor sweet taterbug. I don't know what else to do for her. She is getting some spunk back so she is feeling a little better but not quite herself yet. I have to get out of this house before I lose my marbles. I was sooooo excited to go to Walgreens I bought shit I didn't even need because I was so damn happy to be out of the house. We are going to go to Onnie's for a change of scenery. They want to see her even though we're full of tiny dirty ucky germs. Have you seen the germ song on YoGabbaGabba? I can't get that song out of my head.

9 comments:

Steph said...

Hee hee!! I love these pics!! Too cute.

Heidi said...

These pics are way too cute! I love how much those 2 love each other! I swear, every kid needs a pet!

Kerri said...

That is one brave cat!
Get well soon, girl!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Kathy said...

Adorable! That is one crazy cat! They are so cute together.

Glad you got out of the house and hope everyone feels better soon.

The Lesko Family said...

After being quarentined (sp?) for a LOOONG enough time when Mario came home, I so can identify with going and shopping for anything. Mine was the grocery store.. I bought WAAAAY too much stuff there.

I hope she feel better soon! Jill

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I love your cat ! What a cool kitty yo uhave. I hope Skylar is 100% soon and you can get out of the house!

Samantha said...

She is so cute! I can't believe the cat got that close to the water!

Anonymous said...

your little pussy tasted so good on your b'day could I join you and eat your pussy again, finger it and make you feel good, maybe put just the tip of my cock in you?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes, love to make good use of her sweet mouth too