Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something Fishy


Look Pawpaw its Nemo


Ahhhhhh Save Bubby


OOPSIE!!!!


Poor waitress cleaning up spilled water


Damn you Kelly Damn You and Your Little Camera, Too


The grandparents with the lil'squirt
holding the Joey's menu because its changing its name to Gulf Shores Grill or somethin

I got a belly full of fried halibut, Yum Yum


Onnie and Skylie giggling at Crabby Uncle Jeff


I know Pawpaw I heard that he has been crabby


Pretty girl



Leaf Ashtray for a stunning crown


Are you serious?


Whewwwww, its been a hard day


Where's my money at?


I know


I must have given it to Onnie to hang onto for me but she must have spent it. She looks guilty behind that pillow.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Fish? I can't get Bug to even put it in his hand! That's awesome. Love the black and white dress:) Girls clothes are so cute:)

Kathy said...

I love Skylar's full look!

Katie said...

LOL .. she runs her own program !

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

too cute! I love the black and white dress! Skylar looks so pretty in white and black!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love her facial expressions. Love the black and white outfit too =)

Samantha said...

Yum SEAFOOD!!

Lilysmom said...

I must tell you Lily was looking at your blog with me and she pointed at Skylie and said Lily. I thought it was cute. Sarah

Heidi said...

Emmi loves seafood too. Funny! Your posts always make me laugh.

Becca said...

Ella is not big on seafood - she's not a big meat eater. Your family is so funny. Your mom is ctacking me up hiding behind that pillow!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca