Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back from the B & B and Our First "F" Bomb

No way, St.Louis cops don't get Dodge Chargers, but St.James (Population 300...I am guessing here people) does?

Here was our view of Tablerock Lake.


This was our cozy room.


Another angle. How cool is this bed?

The great room.


The family/bar area.


I wish the sun would have come out , it rained the entire time we were there.

This made me laugh.


So did this.


We went to the Butterfly Palace in Branson. This was a cool looking Butterfly.


This is a scary looking pic I took while we were in the mirror maze.


This building has always looked haunted to me. Its off 109 in Wildwood.It reminds me of an old insane asylum. I really have no idea what this buliding is.
So Ralph and I went to White River Lodge in Blue Eye , Missouri. Its about a 20 minute drive to Jubilent Jamboree Junction... I mean Branson, where if your a family of 5 or more you automatically get your own theater and musical show. NOT that there is anything wrong with that, I am just NOT that into jamborees. WE ended up at the Butterfly Palace which was pretty cool but I think our Butterfly House at Faust Park is bigger and better.Another thing that did sound fun was Silver Dollar City but it was pouring down rain and 42 degrees.
The breakfasts were awesome and the lodge was beautiful and cozy. I think we both decided we still like each other and enjoy each others company. Ralph can still make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.I don't think we will wait another 9 years to go somewhere by ourselves.
Skylar stayed at Onnie and Pawpaws'. She had to go to the doctor on Friday because I was concerned because her cough came back. Dr. Dorky ordered an x-ray, which was clear and gave her some different ,stronger meds. Hopefully they will kick this sinus infections' ass. She didn't handle any of this well. I am soo sorry Onnie. Other than that I think she had a great weekend and really wore her grandparents out. This morning they told her we were coming back. She said "Good then Bubby can say "Oh F*ck" ".................................................................................Oh No She DIDN"T..................................................... Yes , Yes and she told them this several times. And told us when we got there. Now I throw "F' bombs like no one else can BUT I DO NOT SAY IT in front of her. You all know I don't. I mean I am sure I've slipped up BUT I think I say crap more often.I am so sad that she said it. I cannot believe how upset I am.Well hopefully she doesn't say it again. Onnie and Pawpaw ignored it and moved on as did we when she said it in front of us. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shit I'm a little fuck'in disappointed in myself LOL Hey I can type it , I just can't say it in front of Lil'MissIRepeatEverything LOL

10 comments:

Natalie C. said...

I am laughing out loud...sorry but it is funny...my nephew says shit all the time whenever he drops something.

The B&B looks so comfy and I really want to curl up in that bed. Glad you had a good time.

Cheryl, said...

That is hilarious. You are so funny. I am so glad you had a GREAT time. That lodge is so nice. I love the fireplace. Hope Sky is doing better.

Have a great week.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Love the pics! Love the parking in rear and weiners. When you saw that and took a pic did you think, that would be great for my blog?!? that would be what I would be thinkging. Glad you had a good time.

Sorry Sky dropped the F bomb. I think sometimes if they just hear it a few times they repeat it. Dont' feel bad. Lets just hope she doesn't say it again.

Hope Sky's cough goes away SOON.

Becca said...

That is hilarious! I love reading your blog! Ella ordered a beer at dinner the other night. I about died - the waitress said, "Did she ask for a beer?" I responded, "Yes, she'll take a Bud Light."

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Samantha said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun-I'm jealous! =)

Tara said...

I need to go and change my Depends now because I just whizzed myself! Cracking UP about the Jamborees....not my cup of tea either. The signs were flippin' hillarious! And was this the week of swears?? WTF ever happened to do as I say not as I do??

I hope she is feeling better soon. This sick season has been the pits!

Anonymous said...

Kelly
The building off 109 is owned by the LaSalle Fathers. We had our high school retreat there in 1979...it was as creepy inside as it was on the outside! I don't think many people lived there even then...it was if they just walked away. There were props on the stage, a deflated basketball on the gym floor...dust everywhere and the food seemed as old. The pipes in the bathrooms rusted...we all ended up "bunking" in just a few rooms...it was scarey!

I love keeping up with Skylar via your blog!

Terri
Flora's Mom

Kathy said...

Ooooohhhh! Romantic weekend alone! Lucky you. Glad you had fun.

Sorry Skylar isn't feeling well. Hope she is better now.

Don't be disappointed in yourself for Sky's F-bomb. Somehow they pay more attention to us the times we slip than the rest of the times. I said Shut up on Saturday and when I picked John up at daycare on Monday his teacher told me she was so shocked to hear him say that. And he probably told her Mommy said it too. So I guess we just have to be more careful since I too occasionally let a 4 letter word slip out!!

Steph said...

Ha! That is so f***in hilarious!!! Not for you, but for us!!! WOW!! I think I need to start curbing my language NOW! ;)

The B&B is GORGEOUS!!!

Micheline said...

Good post.