Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday,GG's Ribs and My Pal's Birthday


Lucy's Cool New Trick


Playing with a Stamp


Soooooo Pretty , thanks Melissa and Julio ...HA HA


Miss L with Skylie , she is such a cutie!!!


Big Pimp'in at our Playdate Friday, She doesn't want to leave


Skylar's first time to the movies. We took her to see Horton Hears a Who and she loved it.She sat through the entire thing , it was soooo cute.

Today Onnie and I went to work out... I know hell froze over Right? Anyway I drop her off and get half way home and my cell starts ringing. I don't know why I answered it I never do when I am driving but I did. It was Onnie . She had just talked to GG who had fallen down the steps earlier this morning. I make a U-EE and head back to Onnie's to get her then go to pick up GG and head to the ER.Well they took x-rays and cannot determine if any of her ribs are broken or not until tomorrow when the radiologist comes in. WTF???? I am sorry I thought you were a fuck'in doctor!!! So they sent her home with some pain pills and told her to take it easy and follow up with her PCP in 2-4 days which knowing GG she will not do. I wish she would but she's stubborn. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Today is also a very important person's birthday. I want to let him know wherever he may be that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you and miss you.The thoughts of you always put a smile on my face. I know you had a hand in bringing Skylar home and you continue to watch over us. I love you Gramps , Happy Birthday Pal !!! Have a smoke for me.

7 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

WOW! Working out! You are better than me.

Poor GG. What was that doctor thinking he can't read an xray? Isn't it simple? Anyway I hope GG is feeling better and that she doesn't have anything broken. (((HUGS))) for GG

Happy Birthday Gramps and have a smoke for me too.

Katie said...

I can't believe she sat through a movie ... I haven't dared try yet. What a cutie with stamps all over her face !!

Tracey said...

Love the ink on the face:) I want to see Horton really bad, but I think we will have to leave bug home, he isn't quite ready for that!! Besos!

Kathy said...

I hope the ink on those stamps was washable!! How great that Skylar sat through the whole movie...not sure if John would or not.

I hope your GG is ok.

Working out! Very impressed...my workouts consist of well, nothing.

Kerri said...

Love the stamped face!

Thinking of GG. Keep us posted.

Kerri and Ruby

Princess D said...

I went to write you an email and realized I don't have your email address LOL Mine is weddingsbyd at gmail.com. So, I have to tell you something funny. I read your post yesterday about taking Skylie to see Horton Hears a Who. I thought, maybe Dani is ready to go to the movies too. So, this AM we went to the AM matinee with the kids. She sat in her chair through the previews, opening credits and through the first scene. She consumed 1/2 a bag of popcorn by this time and moved onto a box of raisins in my lap. Then she was pacing back and forth between Steve and I eating raisins but watching the movie. After 45 minutes she started being kinda loud and was climbing the stairs in the theater (it's a giant theater with a really large amount of stairs) we then proceeded to climb stairs (jumping every second one) for the last 30 minutes of the movie. Props to Skylie because Dani will not be going back to the movies for ALONG time LOL
D

Cheri and Jesse said...

I love the pink hat! You guys are always having so much fun, we want to come play!

Cheri