Monday, March 10, 2008

GG's Birthday Party


Chill'in with my GG


This is a whistle GG


CHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEESE


Where's the cake?


Our beautiful decorations (Sarcasm)


I know its GG's birthday but I get a cupcake too!

1...2...3


I love to drink apple juice from a tiny wine glass my Onnie
gave me because I am a princess you know

Pucker up Onnie!


I have an itchy leg


See it???? Wait....am I sitting on a balloon????


Looking for the Monkey Bread Recipe with Aunt Vern

Playing with shells


Being Cozy


Cute Cute Cute


I cannot believe GG is 81


The Best Onnie

First attempt at a pic with Grampa Murphy's flag..
a little toooooooooo cheezzzzzy

Well that's a little better


Look at Aunt Vern's Hammertoe!!!Its amazing!!!And a little disturbing ,
but what's really disturbing is how Mommy kept calling it Cameltoe by accident!!!!

Great party Dude, I gotta bail though, I am one tired little monkey!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous party!!!!!! What did we do without her? She's cute and so is her mom!
Dwain

JuJu - said...

sweet post - fun partay

and hey - I love you too:)

Julia:)

Tara said...

I love, love, love the little princess wine glass :) I am also dying watching her eat from the Redi-Whip can. A girl after my own heart :) I've been known to hit the can big time after a bad day!

Kerri said...

Too cute!
Happy birthday, GG!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Anne said...

She is just adorable! Happy Birthday GG!

I love the pictures with your aunts, parents and GG - those will be ones to remember when Skylie is older. I'm also partial to the Redi-Whip pictures...

Tina said...

She is such a doll baby! I miss you guys like crazy!!! You need to email me your address so I can send you this junk, err, I mean beautiful Guatemalan Handicrafts. Give Skylie a kiss from Toby.

Heidi said...

She sure isn't lacking in the being loved department! Sooooo cute! I love the picture of her and Aunt Vern. That is just priceless.

Kathy said...

Looked like a fun party! Happy Birthday GG!! I love Skylar's little wine glass...just too cute!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

CAMELTOE!!!! You are too much! I love your decorations and your party. Skylar is so lucky to have such a grat Onnie and GG. It looks like everyone is so happy. Happy Birthday GG and may you have many many more.

Princess D said...

Happy Birthday GG! Skylie looks adorable in that outfit. Love the cameltoe umm hammertoe!
D

Beverly said...

Cute cute.

beverly

Betsy said...

Love the pics and the stories that go with them. Cracked me up. I love your blog!

Thanks for your support.

Have a great week-end!